Last Updated: 13.09.2023
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our website. They collect information about the number of visitors, pages visited, and other statistical data, which helps us improve our website’s performance.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (e.g., language preferences) and provide enhanced, personalized features.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: We may use third-party advertising cookies to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests and browsing habits.
Your Cookie Choices
You have the option to manage and control cookies in several ways:
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
- Third-Party Tools: You can also opt out of certain third-party cookies by using opt-out tools provided by advertising networks.
Please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website, and you may not be able to access certain features.